It is really an boring for taking your mouse curser from one point to another for a new tab, closing the tab, adding a tab, to book mark a website and so on. To make your seconds consumed properly, we have some with some better shot cuts that you can apply while operating a web browser.
- Ctrl+Shift+Tab: This is used to switch to the previous tab.
- Ctrl+W : This is used to close the current open tab.
- Ctrl+Shift+T: Helps to reopen the closed tab.
- Ctrl+T: To add a new tab
- Ctrk+Tab: It helps to switch to the next tab.
- F5: This is used to refresh the tab.
- Ctrk K: This is used to have a duplicate tab.
- Ctrl 1 to 9.: If you press Ctrl+1, then you will get to the first tab and if you press Ctrl+9, then you will go to the last tab.
These are some of the shortcuts that you can apply when you are using a web browser.